The Hayward Super Pump is a technology advanced in-ground pool pump with high performance and quiet operation. It is designed for all types and sizes of in-ground pools as well in in-ground spas. Keywords of the Hayward Super Pump are: efficient, dependable and proven. The design of the Hayward Super pump is service-ease for extra convenience. The pump features a large see-through strainer cover which lets you see when the basket needs cleaning as well as a large capacity debris basket. Operation is quiet and cool due to a heavy-duty high-performance motor with airflow ventilation.
The design and construction of the Hayward Super Pump:
Its energy-efficient design produces more flow at equivalent horsepower. The construction of Perma Glass stands for state of the art performance and years of trouble-free operation. The Hayward Super Pump has a corrosion-proof construction, for extra durability and longer life. The Super Pump is self-priming (suction life up to 8’ above water level). All Hayward Super Pump components are molded of corrosion-proof thermoplastic, this is good for the durability of the pump. Hayward pumps are dependable, they are engineered for high performance.
What Are The Key Features of The Hayward Super Pumps?
Here is a list with its most important features:
- Hayward TigerShark QC is an energy-efficient design.
- Self-priming pump with a diffuser that primes within five minutes.
- Single part, 60Hz, 3450 RPM, single speed motor.
- See-through filter cover enables you to see when the basket needs cleanup.
- Heavy-duty superior motor with airflow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation.
- The energy-efficient design produces a lot of flow at equivalent HP(HorsePower).
- Swing-aside hand knobs build the clear filter cover easy to remove.
- Created for permanently installed inground swimming pools.
- It has an enormous filter basket that catches and holds several leaves.
- Pump elements are shaped from corrosion-proof PermaGlass.
- Pump motor has automatic thermal overload protection against warming.
- The Uni-bracket mounting base will adapt to forty-eight and fifty-six frame motors.
- Very powerful
- Excellent operation
- Great capacity
- Effective pool water cleaning
- Good energy efficiency
- Easy to use
- Simple maintenance
- Durable construction
- It is not very cost-effective.
- The vibration on the unit is relatively higher.
This review finds the Hayward Super pool pump to be a great choice. It offers excellent performance while saving you time, effort & money. You will enjoy your pool much more after installing this device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: Does It Come Wired For 115 or 230 Volts?
Ans: The 1/2 H.P. Super Pump only uses 115-volt wiring. The 3/4 up to a pair of horsepower motors is wired for either 115 or 230 volts. The 2-1/2 H.P. motor only runs on 230 volts. The motors are typically prewired for 230 volts at the industrial plant.
Ques: How Long Does The Hayward Warranty Last?
Ans: It lasts for one year from date of purchase. it’s a limited warranty that warrants that the pool pump is free from poor workmanship and unhealthy materials. Defective elements are going to be replaced underneath the warranty, however, you would possibly have to be compelled to buy the transportation and repair of the pump. Damage caused by negligence, poor installation and freezing don’t seem to be coated by the warranty.
Ques: Can You Get A Hayward Super Pump With A Variable Speed Motor?
Ans: Hayward produces an excellent Pump VS model that has a variable speed permanent magnet motor. The variable speed pump may be a heap a lot of energy economical than the only speed pump, however it prices concerning doubly the maximum amount.