Best Pool Skimmer Baskets With Handle - Comparison Chart
Top 10 Above & In Ground Pool Skimmer Baskets
A quality net rake designed by ProTuff, this product is a manual solution, ideal for picking up the biggest pieces of debris floating in your pool. The screen and frame much stronger, the aluminum alloy used in the frame ensures you won’t damage or scratch your pool liner and the fine, durable mesh filter is reinforced to prevent the net bag from tearing.
The mesh is good at filtering water and retaining debris. You will have difficulty whipping the pole around due to the stiffness of the net. The manufacturer offers a lifetime guarantee for the product, but I wouldn’t get my hopes high. It seems like a marketing ploy to me.
The downside is that this net isn’t easy to just turn over and empty the content due to the stiffness of the net, one might have to actually pull out some sticky debris manually or knock the skimmer on something.
Other Links: Electric Pool Vacuum
- Made of durable, quality materials.
- Large size skimmer with sturdy construction.
- The mesh is good.
- Makes skimming the surface and bottom of the pool easier.
- The thickness of the net makes it difficult to turn over and empty contents.
- The net is too stiff for any quick back-and-forth movements.
The FibroPool Professional Skimmer net has been designed to help you maintain a clear and sparkling pond, pool, or spa with ease. It features an aerospace-grade aluminum frame with an extra-large 20-inch mesh area that maximizes cleaning efficiency and cuts down the time spent maintaining the pool.
The dual-layer mesh easily traps debris before it sinks to your pool floor. The mesh net is made from a high-quality resin blend that provides superior mildew and mold resistance ensuring you get a longer life span from the skimmer and also allows a smoother scoop, reducing arm fatigue. The secondary mesh layer provides extra support to minimize tear-inducing pressure on the skimmer net.
Other Links: Pool Cleaners For Inground Pools
- The net mesh feels sturdy and is of good quality.
- The skimmer has a rust-proof aluminum frame.
- It does a good job of scooping up leaves at the bottom of the pool.
- A little on the heavy side.
- On the heavy side.