Having a pool can be great but when it comes to finding the perfect pool equipment people realize that having a pool is a big responsibility as well. Buying equipment will probably cost you more than a few bucks but that is the only way to keep your pool in good condition. If you neglect your pool then it will cost you, even more, to clean it thoroughly and what’s more, you may catch a disease. Having a clean pool is necessary for the health and the look of your backyard.
Types Of Bacteria
Pools can be the perfect home for all types of bacteria. If you don’t maintain the chemical balance of the water in the pool then the bacteria will multiply and you will surely catch a disease from swimming in it. If you want to save some money you can buy second-hand pool equipment. Although, we recommend that you invest in brand new equipment because it will last longer and you will be sure that you are protected against diseases and your pool will look amazing. When you buy the equipment you should immediately make sure that it is working properly.
Some people want to use your pool throughout the whole year and if you are one of them then you should buy a Top pool heater. Having a pool heater is great because it enables you to enjoy a good swim even when it’s colder.
You can ask some friend over and have an autumn pool party in the warm water. The price of a pool heater can vary but it is around $3,000. It is not cheap but it will be worth while when you relax in your pool after a long day at work. Even though it is not easy to spend a great amount of money at once it is better to do so then to fix the pool over and over again. Not maintaining the pool properly will lead to its decay and bad appearance. Then you will be sorry you haven’t spent enough money on equipment. The water in the pool should always be clear and you should clean the bottom and the sides of the pool from time to time. That will prevent algae from appearing. Algae are very hard to clean so make sure your pool doesn’t get to that stage.
Types Of Pool Filters
Different filters have a different level of resistance. This level has a great impact on the consumption of energy. While some filters are known as energy efficient others are not. There are three types of filters: D.E., sand, and cartridge. The one you should buy is the cartridge filter because it has the lowest flow resistance of the three. Best Pool filter will save you some money. Nowadays the technology is so advanced that there are digital automation systems. Digital automation systems enable the owners to control the maintaining of the pool from the distance. That means that with the right pool equipment you can schedule the filtration cycles and the cleaning from the office and come home to a clean pool.
ProTuff 19" Swimming Pool Net with 100% Lifetime Guarantee - Heavy Duty Durable Deep Bag Pool Skimmer Net - Ultimate...& Free shipping
- ** 100% "No Questions Asked" Lifetime Guarantee ** If any portion of your swimming pool leaf rake ever breaks, fails or tears, simply contact us for a FREE replacement part or a complete replacement of your swimming pool net as per manufacturer's product warranty.
- ** Super Strong Aluminum Alloy Frame ** won't bend, twist or break under load. Tightly secured within "winged" handle for additional stability. Our swimming pool leaf catcher handle easily connects to a standard size telescoping pool pole with built-in quick connect clip. Keep your swimming pool cleaner with ProTuff swimming pool cleaning tools.
Swimline 8150 Weighted Flex Vacuum Head, Blue& Free shipping
- Weighted vacuum-head attachment for concrete pool cleaning systems
- Fits standard 1-1/4-inch and 1-1/2-inch vacuum hoses; Snap-Adapt handle for easy assembly
- Extra-wide 14-inch head; weighted head helps it stay submerged
14-inch Weighted Flex Vacuum Head with Side Brushes by SplashTech& Free shipping
- Extra-wide 14" head means fewer passes and quicker, more efficient cleaning
- Hefty, weighted 2-pound head stays submerged but is still easy to control
- Handy nylon side brushes scrub algae while you vac
- Fits standard 1.25" and 1.5" vacuum tubes and standard 1.25" telescoping poles
- Smoothly rolls on hardy, plastic wheels