There are different types of pool cleaners in the market, here in this section we are gonna talk about above ground pool vacuums which are also referred to suction side pool vacuum as well. Choosing the Best Above Ground Pool Vacuum or a suction side pool cleaner helps in maintaining the pool in the most efficient manner. But it does require a diligent research before you buy one. Isn’t it? This article below will help you with important factors one need to consider before choosing a above ground pool vacuum. Eliminating the grime and slime settled on the floor and side walls of the pool is a tough job but it becomes much easier with a above ground pool cleaner. A pool vacuum hose is attached to the skimmer box and with this, suction creates an in-filtration mechanism. This suction sucks up all the dirt attached to the side walls and floor and accumulates it into the skimmer.
Best Above Ground Pool Vacuum Comparison Chart
The swimming pools get filthy after use. It accumulates grime and slime at the bottom. With trees in the yards, leaves often gets collected in the pool. Thus it’s important to clean it from all the debris before use.
There are some automatic above ground pools vacuum which help in easily clearing out the undesirable particles from the pool. Hayward Pool vegeburger pool cleaners are specifically built for the cleaning purpose. The turbines vanes are self adjusting to the pool flow. For concrete Pools, Hayward Pool Vac XL Automatic above ground Pool vacuum works well as it covers the entire pool surface.
Top 3 Above Ground Pool Vacuum Reviews
Hayward 2025ADC – Bestselling Above Ground Pool Cleaner
Hayward 2025ADC Pool Vac XL is an automatic above ground pool vacuum which effortlessly cleans your swimming pool until all debris is removed. It is specifically designed to clean your pool floors, pool walls and pool steps. Its exclusive AquaPilot technology moves the cleaner silently and efficiently until your entire pool is cleaned. Additionally, its unique vacuum wings provide great stability as it picks up debris as small as pollen and as large as leaves.
The Pool Vac XL does not require an external booster pump in order to be installed and thus quickly connects to your pool’s skimmer or suction port for a trouble-free installation. Therefore, it saves a lot of your precious time and energy, thereby giving you a spotlessly clean pool!
Best Features Of Hayward 2025ADC
- Equipped with suction cleaner technology, giving proven results.
- Suitable for all above-ground pools
- Scrubs and vacuums pool floors, walls and steps
- Works on both concrete and gunite surfaces
- The AquaPilot technology makes this cleaner faster and more effective at cleaning the pools.
- Powered with a filtration system & doesn’t require any additional equipment, such as booster pump.
- Advanced Pod Propulsion eliminates the need for wheels and belts, thereby offering a consistent performance and great durability.
- Vacuum wings form a downdraft design that easily captures all the soft debris from your pool
- The cleaner can be used with a lot of ease and connects within a few minutes time
- It is owing to a superior quality suction path that the cleaner has a capacity to clear debris off the surface faster and effectively
- Ensures a smooth installation that can be easily done by following the product manual
- Ensures thorough pool coverage
- Cleans the pool without making excessive noise
- Gives an exceedingly great pool coverage due to SmartDrive® steering
Specifications Of Hayward 2025ADC
- The product is 51.5 x 1 x 15 inches in dimensions.
- It weighs 20 pounds
- The pool vacuum hose is 40’ in measurement
- The product comes with one year warranty period from the time of purchase.
- Powered with an exceptional turbine-drive system to give a hassle-free, silent operation.
- Directs the pool vacuum hose since its programmed steering controls the movement of the cleaner around your pool, thereby avoiding hose tangles.
- Comes with premium quality vacuum wings and skirt designed for an effective waste coverage and unremitting suction power.
Most users would know that it’s quite a task to clean the pool. However, after having used Hayward’s 2025ADC Pool Vac XL, one would realize that cleaning the pool would become a stress free task. Hayward does an excellent job of picking up dust, dirt and soft debris. It catches a lot of soft debris, such as twigs, grass, leaves, pollen, sand and feathers. Additionally, I simply love how it effortlessly covers my entire pool area including its walls, floors and steps. And, it does so without making any excessive noise in the background!
However, the most significant contribution of the Pool VacXL is its capacity to save the amount of time and energy spent on cleaning my cool. With the Hayward 2025ADC Pool Vac XL, I can now continue to work or entertain guests, as the automatic pool cleaner requires very little monitoring on my part. It is sophisticated, efficient and easy to use. Therefore, I definitely recommend this pool cleaner as the above ground pool vacuum over any other type as it is very efficient and requires little maintenance.
Hayward Poolvergnuegen – Top Vacuum For Intex Above Ground Pool
The Hayward Poolvergnuegen Cleaner is an automatic above ground vacuum which is ideal for most average-sized pools. Its uniquely patented features such as self-adjusting turbine vanes, adjustable skirts and tired treads ensure maximum power at any flow and give optimal maneuverability including an effortless debris management.
Additionally, the Pool Cleaner boasts a multiple pre-programmed internal steering sequence, which enables its left wheel to periodically reverse, allowing the Pool Cleaner to thereby turn and then move into another direction. As a result, the user is easily able to clean the entire pool while covering each and every corner of the pool’s surface. Hayward Poolvergnuegen is an ideal pool cleaner that offers maximum pool coverage and an unprecedented ability to maneuver all kinds of pool surfaces and shapes. It is specifically designed for above ground pools and suitable for most average-sized pools as deep as 6’ or less. It can easily clean any pool surface such as gunite, vinyl, fiberglass, pebble or tile.
Features Of Hayward Pool Cleaner
- Designed using 2 or 4 wheel drive to become compatible with any pool size.
- Comes with automatic Turbine Suction Cleaner Technology that helps in an effective cleaning of the pool.
- Patented Self-Adjusting Turbines Vanes that ensure maximum power at any flow.
- Patented tire treads that ensure better climbing ability and obstacle maneuverability.
- Internal programmed steering system that ensures a thorough pool coverage.
- Patented adjustable skirts that allow the cleaner to maintain optimal suction control.
- It has durable tires with tread ware markers that make it easy for the users to ascertain their condition from time to time.
- Suitable for Gunite, Vinyl, Fiberglass, Pebble and Tile pool surfaces.
- Scrubs and vacuums pool floors, walls and coves
- It can cover an area of 16’ x 32’
- It uses your existing pump and filter for power
- It is ideal for most average-sized pools
- Having 3 interchangeable throats in order to optimize suction operation at less flow and allow large-sized debris to pass away easily. Per se, it is one of the finest suction cleaners to be used with inconsistent speed pumps.
- Integrated with twin features, i.e. automatic pool cleaner bypass valve and hoses
Specifications Of Hayward Pool Cleaner
- Though it’s an above ground pool vacuum; it works on all surfaces
- It is 41 x 13 x 13 inches in dimension
- It weighs 16 pounds
- It turns 8’ to 10’
- Its minute pump size is 1/2 hp or 35 gpm
- It offers a two wheel traction system
- The hose is 33’ in measurement
- It can cover an area of 16’x32’
- It can easily clean a pool as deep as 6’ or less
- Available in two colors: White and Dark Gray
- Like other Hayward Pool Cleaners, it also comes with one year warranty.
Hayward Pool Cleaner is another best above ground pool vacuum for the users as I have been using the product for many years now and I am quite satisfied with the product. Its unique patented features have allowed me to clean every inch of my pool including its floors, walls, steps and coves. As compared to my previous pool cleaning equipment, the Hayward Pool Cleaner is able to clean all kinds of uneven surfaces and shapes. Moreover, it’s easy to use and its user-friendly design makes it handy so that the remote corners of my pool can be easily cleaned.
After using this product, I can easily clear my pool of falling leaves, twigs and other knickknacks. I no longer worry when my kids play around the pool, as I know I can easily clean it using the Hayward Pool Cleaner. For its price and availability, the product is a great buy which ensures your pool looking clean every time!
Baracuda’s MX8 above ground pool vacuum that cleans your pool like no other. Its Cyclonic Suction technology ensures the removal of maximum debris and dirt from your above ground pool floors and walls. Its wide cleaning path makes for a powerful above ground vacuum that aggressively cleans every inch of your pool. The MX8 consists of a number of unique features such as Twist Lock Hose, X-Drive Technology, X Trax, Cyclonic Suction and Flex Power Turbine that makes it a clear winner when compared to other pool cleaners. Additionally, the Baracuda MX8 maximizes energy and can work on 30% less flow, a feat that no other pool cleaner can boast of. Thus, while it is a great pool cleaner, it is also one that ensures least damage to our environment. Baracuda MX8 is clearly one of the most efficient and easy to use pool cleaners that I have come across in a long time. Thanks to its Cyclonic Suction technology, it’s a cakewalk to clean my pool. The MX8’s powerful and robust engine has reduced the time to nearly half! Moreover, I am thoroughly impressed with just how environment-friendly the MX8 is! Unlike other pool cleaners, it can easily function on 30% less flow and hence maximize my energy savings! What’s more, its unique design makes it easy to grip as it effortlessly maneuvers through the tight spaces and corners of my pool. Its large and small debris mode makes it possible for me to clean away all kinds of trash from my pool in no time.
I have been using the MX8 for a while now, and I strongly recommend it for all those who’re looking to clean their pool as quickly as possible. I am highly satisfied with its performance, and for its price, it’s a great buy!
Zodiac MX8 Suction-Side Cleaner – Ultimate Pool Vacuum For Above Ground Pools
Features Of Zodiac MX8 Suction-Side Cleaner
Specifications Of Zodiac MX8 Suction-Side Cleaner
Baracuda’s MX8 above ground pool vacuum that cleans your pool like no other. Its Cyclonic Suction technology ensures the removal of maximum debris and dirt from your above ground pool floors and walls. Its wide cleaning path makes for a powerful above ground vacuum that aggressively cleans every inch of your pool.
The MX8 consists of a number of unique features such as Twist Lock Hose, X-Drive Technology, X Trax, Cyclonic Suction and Flex Power Turbine that makes it a clear winner when compared to other pool cleaners. Additionally, the Baracuda MX8 maximizes energy and can work on 30% less flow, a feat that no other pool cleaner can boast of. Thus, while it is a great pool cleaner, it is also one that ensures least damage to our environment.
Baracuda MX8 is clearly one of the most efficient and easy to use pool cleaners that I have come across in a long time. Thanks to its Cyclonic Suction technology, it’s a cakewalk to clean my pool. The MX8’s powerful and robust engine has reduced the time to nearly half!
Moreover, I am thoroughly impressed with just how environment-friendly the MX8 is! Unlike other pool cleaners, it can easily function on 30% less flow and hence maximize my energy savings! What’s more, its unique design makes it easy to grip as it effortlessly maneuvers through the tight spaces and corners of my pool. Its large and small debris mode makes it possible for me to clean away all kinds of trash from my pool in no time. I have been using the MX8 for a while now, and I strongly recommend it for all those who’re looking to clean their pool as quickly as possible. I am highly satisfied with its performance, and for its price, it’s a great buy!
Also Read : How To Choose The Best Robotic Pool Cleaner
Also Read : Best Pool Loungers
Why Buy An Above Ground Pool vacuum?
Above ground pool vacuum works with a dedicated suction line that is fixed to the main filtration pump. It sucks the debris and returns it to the pump basket. The suction drives the cleaner throughout the surface of the pool, scrubbing the pool and eliminating the settled sediments. They have a peculiar feature of suspending the skimmer action when in operation. They are designed such that they work well for removing leaves and grime. They operate well in small and medium size pool with many layers and curves. They require less number of supporting devices, least maintenance for the next use; thus making them absolutely cost efficient.
Knowledgeable Information To Read :
- How To Filter Swimming Pool Water
- How To Use Swimming Pool Heater
- Benefits of a Good Solar Pool Skimmer
The above ground pool vacuums are a great device to clean the filth from the pool. They are cost effective and require low maintenance, thereby saving the owner’s time and money. With long hose attached, it does not require more devices such as pump booster and timers. They eliminate the requirement for manual skimmer for removing dirt, leaves, pollens and other sediments settled beneath the pool.
Swimming pools are one of the major investments of the householders. Therefore, it should have the ability to be enjoyed maximum. With suction side pool cleaners, the owner can maintain the dazzling, shinning, clean swimming pool always.
Read More : How To Choose Right Inground Pool Cleaners
Read More : Benefits Of Best Pool Vacuum
Read More : Cool Pool Floats
Read More : Basketball Hoop For Pool
Suction Vs Pressure Side Pool Cleaner